Translate

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Welcome to my Scale Model Workshop!

I've created this blog as an attempt to provide a glimpse into the process of building professional scale models. Here, I hope to share the struggles, the triumphs and of course pictures of my completed models. I will also share some tips and tricks I've learned along the way. I will give you an idea of what's involved to build some of the latest kits hitting the market.

Reviews? Maybe. But don't expect to see much of the "open the box and look at the parts" variety. I'm a builder. A paid builder. So kits don't last long on my shelves. 

If you are interested in a commission, feel free to contact me. I can usually provide a quote within 24 hours. I build mainly 1:48 and 1:32 aircraft, as well as 1:35 Armor. I have work in museums and private collections all over the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment